The Civic Forum can support you in taking forward your views and having a say!
You can get in contact with us here.
This section of the website also has information on how you can take part directly in consultations.
Current Consultations include:
– Scottish Fire & Rescue Service – Strategic Plan 19/20 – until 18th July, 2019
– Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan – until 26th July, 2019
– Aberdeen Adapts: Climate Adaptation Framework – until 29th July, 2019
– Community Justice – Engagement & Consultation – until February, 2020
– Aberdeen City Health & Social Care Partnership – Strategic Plan (2019 – 22) – 2019
– Roads Hierarchy Study & Review (Aberdeen and North East Scotland) – Still taking place
Scottish Fire & Rescue Service – Strategic Plan
A consultation on Strategic Plan 2019 – 2020 is taking place, inviting views on the Priority Outcomes, holistic support and experiences from communities.
Taking place until: 18th July
Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan
A consultation on supporting travel on foot, bike, public transport or other low-emission forms of transport in communities and throughout the city.
Taking place until: 26th July
Aberdeen Adapts: Climate Adaptation Framework
A consultation on the long-term city-wide collaborative approach to prepare for, adapt and address climate change.
Taking place until: 29th July
Shaping the future of how we approach and support the strategies, services and support available in and around Aberdeen.
Aberdeen City Health & Social Care Partnership – Strategic Plan (2019 – 22)
All views, comments and recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roads Hierarchy Study & Review – North East Scotland
There is currently a brochure / booklet available for an overview of the consultation that is being conducted in Aberdeen and throughout the North-East, available at this link.
If you have any initial thoughts, recommendations to raise or issues that you’d like to see addressed by this Study & Review, you can e-mail to the address of:
Previous consultations include:
– Aberdeen City Rent Consultation – Consultation Closed, September ’18
– Aberdeen City Autism Strategy – Consultation Closed, October ’18
– Aberdeen Local Development Plan – Still Taking Place
– Integrated Children and Family Services Guide – December, ’19
– ‘Help Shape Our Services’ –December, ’18
– The Silver City Vault’ Aberdeen City Libraries – December, ’18
– Young Carer Grant Regulations – December, ’18
– BBC TV License Policy – Ages 75+ from 2020 – February, ’19
– Aberdeen City Health & Social Care Partnership – Strategic Plan (2019 – 22) – February, ’19
– Broad Street – April, ’19
– City Voice – April, ’19
– Local Development Plan (Main Issues Report) – May, ’19